16 January 2010

Loving the "W"

After meeting with the great folks over at channel 12 news in Phoenix, (we did 4 cities in 4 days...damn!) Lopez and I sat court side at the Suns vs Heat game. And when I say court side, I mean no one in front of us but the players on the court. Wow! What a great game! Never sat court side at a basketball game, literally I was within a few feet of the players. Really cool. After the game we ended up at our hotel, the "W". I have to say, I love staying there. Not only is the bar always fun, the restaurants and staff are great too. I tend to drink heavily when I'm there, but hey, its the "W". It might be my favorite chain hotel, over any of the high-end places. (I thought it was your favorite because it was the location of our first kiss?!?!) And the truth of the matter, if it wasn't for Extra picking up the tab, doubtful Gapie and I would be shacking up in high-end places like this. Motel 6, here we come!(Lol) But since it's work, and I do have to travel so much, I'm happy we stay in such a nice and cool place. With that said, the "W" is associated with the Bliss spa. Therefore Bliss supplies all "W" hotels with product. Bliss products are some of the best skin care products on the market today! And are very affordable.



I love the sent and feel of their lemon + sage "Soapy Sap" as well as their "Supershine" shampoo with wheat protein and anti-static actives. Not that I have tons of hair that needs to be moisturized with a silky like finish (those days from the early 90's are long gone).

Tif's Take:
For those of us who have never stayed at the W hotel, we can bring the coveted W Hotel bliss kit to our homes and pretend to be on a fabulous vacation...


Bliss Sinkside Six-Pack, $25 (blissworld.com or Sephora)



My all time favorite is their "fabulous foaming face wash".



Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, $9 for travel size, $22 for 6.6 fl. oz
But, Sephora has a limited edition supersize 15.5 fl oz for $34!!!



Its leaves my face feeling clean and hydrated, awww. The scent is fantastic! Reminds me of bubble gum a bit, who doesn't like bubble gum? Rose hips, chamomile and passion flower(copying right of the back of the bottle)leaves the skin looking beautiful. Doesn't everyone want a clean, and fresh smelling face. I would stay at the ""W" just for the fact that I'd know I'd have Bliss product in the shower everyday. On a nostalgic note, Gapie, when we first started dating, use to use the foaming face wash. During that period of my wild days, I preferred good old bar soap, or what ever was conveniently given to me at MAC where I was employed. No, can't say I was about skincare back then, bar soap and water. She showed me the way, thanks Gapie. Love ya kid, now go wash your hair! Til next time, I have to tell you guys about Vegas and the fantastic lip balm I'm crazy about!

Best,

Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena